What do you think makes a GREAT teacher and performer? Shiny trophies? Being on TV? A strong presence on stage?
Been there, done that. But those things aren’t important.
Giving a shit is important.
Contributing generously is important.
Listening to your needs and communicating effectively is important.
All the while maintaining authenticity, being straightforward with you, and having compassion for people.
Your progress and experience matter. You are important. I don’t BS! I’ve got your back! You will dance in a way that speaks to your purpose.
My skills and commitment can get you there and help you cultivate the shining, sparkling diamond that you are!
Don’t just study with me because I have a crapload of training, am a compassionate teacher, and dance pretty darn well.
Dance with me because you are inspired to dance bigger than you think is possible! You can and you will!
Great! You’ve made it this far. Wanna see why else you would have fun belly dancing? Continue reading below!
- We play and dance hard but we also work hard and smart. Sorry, my classes aren’t always easy!
- No bullshit, you get some straight-forward, but kind, impactful feedback
- We have lecture and dance time. And yes, I’m a teacher that does handouts
- We get to celebrate YOU! Acknowledgements are a thing in my classes so be prepared to have your shining moment!
- I’m good at breaking things down. You’ll get clear info on how to get the results you want
- Face it, I care about you a ton! and I don’t even know you yet! How’s it gonna be when you’re a student?! (the word is amazing)
- Have body pain? No worries! I got alternate moves for just about everything
- Think you’re not the “right” size? I’ve been “obese” and “thin” and know how to teach you based on YOUR body
- Social time with new friends!
- Laugh and actually enjoy a dance class!
- I believe in YOU…nuff said