By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- No download, copy, distribution, altering, or sharing of any kind is allowed of the materials (information or software) on The Inner Dancer’s web site for personal, commercial, or other use. This includes but is not limited to:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Inner Dancer’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Violation of any of these restrictions and may result in legal action by The Inner Dancer at any time.
- The materials on The Inner Dancer’s web site are provided “as is”. The Inner Dancer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Inner Dancer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- By accessing this website and any of The Inner Dancer’s sites, you are agree that you are responsible for your own health and wellness in regards to any affiliation, interaction, collaboration, or any other partnership with The Inner Dancer. The Inner Dancer suggests that you consult your medical professional before starting any type of physical, fitness or mental health routine. You also hereby release The Inner Dancer LLC and its agents, employees and assignees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.
In no event shall The Inner Dancer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Inner Dancer’s Internet site, even if The Inner Dancer or The Inner Dancer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Inner Dancer’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Inner Dancer does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Inner Dancer may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Inner Dancer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Inner Dancer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Inner Dancer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to The Inner Dancer’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.